Just letting you all know that I got here okay. The flight was super-long and I didn't sleep at all! Overall the plane was really nice and I got to practice my Spanish. The airport is CRAZY and the people are so tiny. It's rather interesting--quite possibly more interesting than O'Hare.
The most exciting thing today (besides arriving) was sampling the Jamon Iberico for the first time! The not so exciting thing was spending 11 Euro on it.
Anyway, go to go start my adventure!
C
2 comments:
Hey girl!! i miss you! so happy you made it there in one piece! hows the host family? or where are you staying? i am so jealous you are there right now lol!! i can only dream :)
miss you and keep us updated love
Xi Love,
TFJ,
Sammi
ps, the new girls are amazing, they will love you and you will love them!!
Catherine, I am so glad that you arrived and everything is great. You know how Gram worries about every little thing. Let us know how the host family is and if they are making fun of your pronunciations like we did to Bo when he came. Knowing you tho, I'm sure you will be speaking like a native in no time.
XOXOXO Love, Gramary
Post a Comment