Wow! This Thanksgiving was a blast! First, we had dinner at a restaurant called Don Giovanni that was near the Plaza Mayor. All of the food was wonderful and we all went around and said what we were thankful for. I didn't have time to miss anyone because I was so busy with my makeshift family. After dinner, my boys took me out and we all had a really good time together. Needless to say, it was a late night of awesome celebration with my friends (all of whom I absolutely ADORE!).
Friday, I went to class as usual and spent my hour of literature daydreaming. I find it so hard to pay attention in that class. The teacher talks about sonnets and boring things related to poetry. I love Spanish and all things related but I could do without this BORING literature. Luckily, my art history class after literature is more interesting and the teacher is amazing!
On friday night, I went to Jesus' pueblo again and it was so much fun! Jesus bought the game SingStar this week and so we were able to play it until 6:00 a.m. Additionally, we payed the usual Mafia and Phase10 (always fun!) and we hung out. It was so funny because before we went to bed, Jesus and Alvaro went downstairs to get what they called "cots." In actuality, they were the most hoopdy beach chairs that I have ever seen in my life. I couldn't believe it! What I couldn't believe more was that these boys actually slept on it! : ) The girls, queens that we are, were given the new and comfy futon and both of the down blankets. Women get treated so well here and I starting to become accustomed to it. These men could teach American men a lesson on how they should treat a lady.
Sunday night, we played soccer (in shorts, I might add) and we went to Cafe L.A. I love spending time with all of the people that I have met here and it's going to be so hard to leave in two and a half weeks. It's a good thing I am already planning my return trip! : )
I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well. This week, I am preparing for my three finals next week and my trip to Barcelona this weekend! It's going to be a blast and I can't wait to tell you about it!
Love,
C
3 comments:
Sounds like you are having waaaay too much fun, girl. Finally a picture of Jesus that I can really see and check him out. I know you are not looking forward to coming home but we miss you. Have fun until we see you again.
XOXOX Gramary
Is Jesus your man? I've heard so much about him. :) He's cute, and so are the rest of those spaniards on your blog. :)
Um, check out our blog, Lady. You won't believe what has been going on since yesterday! Your gracefulness is here even when you're not. :)
Post a Comment