Monday, December 15, 2008

Packing

Oh my goodness. This past weekend went by so fast. I was able to spend time with all of my friends but it still doesn´t seem like enough. On friday night, we went out with all of the Calpoly students and said goodbye to them and on Saturday, it was just the Eau Claire students and later I left to hang out with Jesus and his brother and some other friends. I have been tearing up every once in a while over the course of the past two days. No matter how I look at it, I have no reason to cry. This has been the best experience of my life and I should be happy for all that has happened, not sad that I am leaving.

I am really excited that my parents are coming in two days. I have a fantastic life here but I really do miss them.
Love,
C

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The folks are on their way...Mom will be fine once she gets on the plane. Right now she is really excited to get to Europe. Have a great vacation with them. Grandpa and I will take care of everything here so keep Mom from fussing too much about things back home. See you in a few weeks.
Love from Grandma