Real Valladolid after they scored the point that won the game!
So, I have to say that this weekend was an entire weekend of celebration! Friday night, the Facultad of Sciences had their annual party. People swarmed the building in masses and were all having a great time. There were a lot more people at this party than were at the last party at the Facultad of Letters and Philosophy. As with everything here, the more the merrier!
On Saturday night, some friends and I got SECOND row tickets to the Real Madrid V. Real Valladolid game! It was amazing to see all of the players from the world famous Real Madrid play our guys from Valladolid. What was even more amazing was that Valladolid won the game 1-0! The crowd was crazy and it was so much fun to be a part of.
Sunday was the day of rest and relaxation! I just hung out with my Spanish friends and we went to a cafe called London Town. It was a lot of fun and a good close to a fun weekend.
Tonight, I am still recovering from the little sleep that I got this weekend. I am just chilling at the cafe with some friends and working out my spring schedule. Right now, I am really upset because there is nothing left open (course wise). I won't even get to take a Spanish class and that is my major! I was left to take stupid classes like Introduction to Singing just to fill my general education requirements. Thank you state school for wasting my time and money. I worked out every possible schedule that could exist and I am still left to take ridiculous courses. What a complete waste!
Other than those couple things, life is GREAT and Spain is GREATER! Talk to you soon.
Hasta,
C
3 comments:
There's a surprise in store for you. You'll just have to wait and see. :) Today is Uncle Mike's birthday, but I don't know what we are doing tonight. Mike is sick, so the world is at a standstill. Grandpa Hunk said I sound like Grandma Blanche. He asked if I knew that men really get sicker than women. Anyway, sounds like another fun weekend for you. The girls and I went to a birthday party on Saturday, then hung out with Joe on Sunday. Doesn't that sound like more fun than you had? Joe comes over a lot and just hangs out. I think he likes my soda and Wii game, not my children. :) It is good to have him over, though. He is a good kid. So, like I said, a surprise is in store for you. Just wait and see! Mucho amor!
So Catherine, you are at the take "basket weaving" point of trying to get an education major in the state school system. Time to move on, girl. Don't waste too much time and money like Auntie did. Wish I knew what your surprise is!!
Love, Gram
What Gram doesn't understand is that I love learning! :) I wanted to spend 7 years of my life at college full-time, learning about the important things in life. The $20,000+ in loans? I have all life to pay them off. (I am being sarcastic, you know.)
Post a Comment