It's crazy to think that I haven't blogged about my travels in 2.5 years! I still remember all of my experiences of Spain like they happened yesterday. It is still, by far, the most wonderful travel experience that I have ever had. The friendships that formed there and the crazy things that happened will always be with me.
So, why am I back on here? Well, I managed to enroll in a three week summer intensive in Sololá, Guatemala. A group of university students, two professors and I will be studying at the Universidad del Valle - Altiplano. In addition, we will be traveling to Tikal, Guatemala City, Antigua, and Monterrico. I am especially excited about Antigua and Monterrico. Antigua holds a lot of European history that is mixed with native culture and Monterrico is a black sand beach! Since the weather in my hometown has been horrible for the past few months, I am also really looking forward to the hot weather and the sunshine.
It is three weeks until take off and I am ready for an adventure!
Love,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment