Friday, June 28, 2013

Host Family

 
Wow!  Fate must have brought me this host family because the girl that I am staying with is a salon owner!  I might come back a little prettier than before ;)  We have so much in common and she is showing me a lot about her town and lifestyle.  Tonight we are going to a concert that is put on by the youth in the town.  Tomorrow, we are going shopping in the afternoon and at night we are going to dance to Latin music with some of her other girl friends.  Sunday, we are going to another concert that is put on by the youth in the town.  Monday, I have an appointment at the salon for some highlights and Tuesday, I have and appointment for a manicure and pedicure!  These next few days are going to fly by.  It will be fun but I miss Mario and my family, so I will be happy to come back to the US on Wednesday.   I have to go because my internet here is very few and far between.

Love,
C

P.S. – The Costa Rican chocolate is much better than in the US.  I couldn’t resist a sample or five...

No comments: