I had some spare time before siesta to write a quick note. Nothing super-eventful occurred since Tuesday. I just finished out the week at school and then my friends and I went to the discos until 4:00 am this morning. Needless to say, my sinuses are dried out and itchy from the cigarette smoke that permeated every inch of my being.
Tonight, we are going to the Ballet and Jazz performance at the Cultural Center of Valladolid. From what I hear, they are very good at what they do. After, it's tapas, cena and the discos. It's bound to be an all around good night.
This weekend is the biggest party weekend in Spain. We're celebrating the Virgin Pilar and this whole weekend is dedicate to her. We even have off of school on Monday. It would have been fun to travel this weekend but it was sooooo expensive to go anywhere.
I think that's about it.
Hasta,
C
No comments:
Post a Comment