Friday, October 3, 2008

Hey Everyone!
I now have stable internet acess, so I will be able to update a couple of times per week. Just wanted to tell you of my new and exciting weekend plans. This weekend I am going to another city in the Castilla and Leon region called Segovia. It is the city with one of the largest displays of Roman aqueducts. It will be exciting to stand next to something that old-- it makes me remember how young our country really is.

Saturday night, I am going out with a couple guys and girls that I met here at school. It´ll be fun and something that doesn´t require any English considering most of them are Spanish or Asian. I am hoping to meet some new people while I am out as well. Overall, it has been pretty easy to meet people because I was forced to throw back my inhibitions and talk to any and everyone. It´s fun being an American because people really take and interest in what your life story is.

Hmm...what else? The following weekend, I will probably head to Lisbon, Portugal because it is the Columbus day weekend here. I didn´t know that it was such a huge deal. We get a day off of school and eveything. I wanted to go to Barcelona but considering that it is the biggest travel day of the year, flights are VERY expensive and the bus isn´t much cheaper.

Think that´s all for now!
Nos Vemos,
C

No comments: