Monday, October 6, 2008

I LOVE Futbol!

Last night, I had the most amazing opportunity! I got to go to the Valencia Vs. Valldolid soccer game!!! The fans were absolutely wild and I loved every minute of it! The soccer boys aren´t too shabby either. : ) We took the city bus to the field and were fifth in line for the tickets. I would say that we were about fourth row in the center. Perfect view of the game. My only complaint was that it smelled like some major B.O. in there and the lady next to me just chain-smoked the entire time. That´s Spain for you. : )

The way back to our house was a different story. I forgot that the drop off site for buses is different than the pick up site. Seeing is how I am the only one brave enough to talk to strangers and ask questions in Spanish, I was the Guinea Pig and the one who looked like the idiot. I was asking away and the usual response was not helpful at all. Go Figure. Well needless to say, I made it home in time for my 10:00 pm dinner and my four grammar assignments!
Hasta,
C

No comments: